Supported operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista (SP1 or later)
- Windows XP (SP3)
Note: It's highly recommended to make sure that your computer has the latest Windows service pack and critical updates available through Windows Update.
- Intel or AMD CPU (x86-based, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- 1GB of free disk space
- DirectX 9.0c (or later) compatible display adapter with properly working display driver
- NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel HD Graphics
* For older computers (2006 and earlier), click here for more information.
For any questions or issues regarding system requirements, please contact us.
FOR MAC USERS
Awning Composer works on Macs from 2007 and later. This includes MacBooks, iMacs, Mac Pros, and Mac minis. It does not include iOS devices like iPhones and iPads.
There are two ways to run Awning Composer on a Mac, both of which are officially supported by Apple:
- Use Apple's Boot Camp utility to run both macOS and Windows on the Mac. You can choose which operating system to use when starting the computer. The computer must be running Windows in order to use Awning Composer.
- Use virtualization software such as Parallels Desktop or VMware Fusion. This allows you to run Awning Composer (and other Windows applications) from within the macOS environment.