The Awning Composer team is excited to announce that we are now offering access to professional engineers for awning or shade sail projects that require sealed CAD drawings or engineering letters of approval.
This service is currently available for job sites in all 50 US states.
We have created a tool that will assist you in providing all the technical information needed for the engineer to run load calculations on your project.
Simply submit an engineering request with the details of the project and the engineer will examine your information and work with our team to create a quote. You will receive a quote by email and once that quote is approved, the engineer will get to work on your project. It’s that easy!
What's included in the base service?
- Web-based form to create, view, and edit engineering requests on PCs, tablets, and smartphones
- Intelligent script that asks questions tailored specifically to your project, with examples to help you provide correct responses
- Ability to attach renderings, CAD drawings, and attachment details to your request
- Sealing of customer provided CAD drawings
- Online status so you can track the progress of your request
Available at additional cost:
- Rendering of awning or shade sail superimposed on picture of building or site
- Drafting of standalone image of awning frame or shade sail with dimensions and attachment details
- Drafting of ANSI A - 8.5” x 11” CAD drawing with multiple elevation views, dimensions and attachment details
- Drafting of ANSI D - 22” x 34” CAD drawing with multiple elevation views, dimensions and attachment details