Awning Composer now offers access to professional engineers for awning or shade sail projects that require sealed CAD drawings or engineering letters of approval.
This service is currently available for job sites in all 50 US states.
Awning Composer has created a web-based tool to assist you in providing all the technical information needed for an engineer to run load calculations on your project. The tool can be accessed on PCs, tablets, and smartphones and uses an intelligent script to tailor questions specific to your project.
Simply submit an engineering request with the details of the project and the engineer will examine your information and work with our team to create a quote. You will receive a quote by email and once that quote is approved, the engineer will get to work on your project. It’s that easy!
What services are available?
- Sealing of customer provided CAD drawings
- Rendering of awning or shade sail superimposed on picture of building or site
- Drafting of standalone image with dimensions and attachment details
- Drafting of ANSI A - 8.5” x 11” CAD drawing with multiple elevation views, dimensions and attachment details
- Drafting of ANSI D - 22” x 34” CAD drawing with multiple elevation views, dimensions and attachment details