LET US DO THE RENDERING FOR YOU
The Awning Composer team is excited to announce that we are now offering renderings as a service. Save time by having us create renderings for you—starting at $75. You can use this service to help sell jobs to your customers, get job approvals*, and create shop drawings for internal use.
*Not for engineering approval
Simply submit a rendering request with the details of the project and our team will do the rest!
What's included in the base service?
- A representation of your customer's awning on their building. We can also create renderings without a building by using a 3D ground and sky background, solid color background or transparent background.
- A visual presentation (PDF file) with dimensions, fabric swatches, and before-and-after images of the customer's building.
- An Awning Composer scene file (working project file). You can open this file in Awning Composer and use it to customize your rendering or make a new one.
Available at additional cost:
- Customized framework. The framework will be created with default settings. Customization of frame structure will incur additional costs.
- Multiple awnings in the same scene with different specifications such as dimensions, fabrics, graphics, etc.
- Additional information added to the visual proposal. Examples include parts list, additional fabric options, additional "after" photos with different fabric.
- Editing logos and/or graphics. Examples: removing or cropping a background image, extracting logos from PDF files, background color changes, image cleanup, etc.